Dimora Dogale is located in the heart of Venice, in a strategic position just in front of the church of Santa Maria Formosa. This guest-house is well located, between the Rialto Bridge and St Mark’s Square, which is only 300 m away. Dimora Dogale is located at the picturesque cross between two typical Venetian canals: the Mondo Novo’s Canal and the Pestrin’s Canal. On one side of the residence you will be able to see, almost touching it, the St Mark’s Campanile. On the other side closing a prospective series of bridges, you may see the Campanile of San Giorgio Maggiore.
A warm reception will welcome you in Dimora Dogale. The rooms in the palace are placed on the noble’s floor and are all traditionally furnished in the typical Venetian style.
- For our customers is available a convenient free luggage room to visit Venice without encumbrances on the day of departure
- Welcome drink.
- Concierge service until 21.00.
- Reservations for guided tours of the city and the museums.
- Booking tour gondola.
- Booking free visit to Murano glassworks.
- Excursions to the islands with exclusive boat.
- Water taxi booking service.
- Garage car.
- Welcome friends all fours (small / medium).